This is our most expensive item and I wasn't going to design it for our store because who pays $70 for a hoodie but then I realized some people do and good for them! so this ones for you :) and this splurge you can feel good about because not only is it standing up for women's rights - it's f-ing cool!
If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Champion tie-dye hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
|Sleeve length (inches)||34 ½||35 ¼||36||36 ¾||37 ½|